Special Delivery

The last day of 2010, I decided to buy this cute black dress online, since it was on sale, and I had been eying it for a while. I was hoping that it would come soon, and today it finally came in the mail. Here is a picture of the dress I ordered.



And here is a picture of the dress that actually came.




Unfortunantly I contacted the company and told them I was very dissapointed about the mistake BEFORE I tried on the dress, and before I looked at the price difference. Appearantly the dress I ordered was $45, and the dress that came was $145. And I tried the dress on and discovered that I LOVE it!!! Oh what to do, what to do? Think if they call me back, I can just tell them that I actually like it and dont want the original and they'll just say ok?

Crossing my fingers....

Comments

  1. Both are super cute - I think you'll be a winner either way. I need to check out the site you ordered from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have amazing dresses! Jenclothing.com I think thats the website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

Oh Happy Day

My soapbox