2. Keep up your good grades. Apply to more than one college. It doesnt matter if its near or far, just give yourself options.
3. Money comes and goes, and most often, it goes when you need it most. That part time job you have... save ALL your money from that to put towards college. Books are mighty expensive, and you don't want your only option to be a community college.
4. If someone offers you a car, and its a stick shift, DO NOT turn it down simply because you don't know how to drive stick shift. You will learn anyway, and you will kick yourself for not taking a free convertible.
5. Take a photography class. You love photography, you have a collection of the magazines, and you have a nice camera. Why in the world haven't you done it yet? Do it now while you have the free time.
6. Keep spending time with all your friends from church. You will look back with the warmest of memories from those summers together. Those will be some of the best carefree days ever!
7. Boys in uniform sure look nice, but don't fall for one. Seriously. That has heartbreak written all over it... more than once! Let me say it again. Boy in uniform. BAD.
8. 4 years goes by fast. Remember that. Improving your mind is the most important thing you can do. You may not know what you want to do in life, and going to college for 4 years seems tedious and hard, but you have the brains for it, and you will survive it and not regret it.
9. Grow up and stop acting so dang spoiled. Someday you'll have a boyfriend. Don't expect him to pay all the time. Pony up, and foot the bill every once in a while! Be more conscious of other peoples feelings. You have a lot going on in life, but that's no excuse. You are very blessed, take a step back and see that.
10. Don't grow up. Stop wanting to be 25 and mature already. These are the days to smile and have fun. You live at home rent free, you don't have to work, you can see your friends and do pretty much whatever you want. Use your time wisely and have fun, because these days won't last. If spending 6 hours a day at school for part of the year, doing your homework, and following you mothers rules are the worst things you can complain about, then you have it made. Seriously, if only I could have it so good again! Enjoy being 16 and a teenager! And again, don't worry about the boys.