After a LONG hiatus...


Ok, so after living 9 months with no internet other than my little iPhone, which as far as I know, offers no easy way to update blogs, we finally have internet, and I can finally start to update the good ol' blog! I wont get into too much detail about things and bore the maybe one person who might read this.

Our Kitty Cat! We got Dash about, oh, 5 or 6 months ago. I swear, Rob loves that boy like he was his own birth child. I think Dash gets more lovin than I do! We lovingly call him Stinky because the poor thing had stomach problems with the first first food we tried him on, which resulted in some pretty potent gas problems. Unfortunantly for us, I think he realized how to control that power, and unleashed it on us whenever he didnt want to be held/played with/scared/etc.







School- I start back to school this fall after taking the summer off. Its really tough to work full time, and try to get night classes in. Not that I really have it that hard, but its tough to concentrate on school and keep up 110% at work. Maybe eventually I can go to school full time. I never imagined the day I'd say that! But I am almost at that point where I have to decide what direction to go in... not many more general classes left, which is good, but really...I dont wanna decide! I think I'll do the whole Nursing direction, and at the same time, take photo classes and workshops on the side. I'm really loving Photography, and lucky me, my brother lent me an older DSLR, so I'm learning more and more! I even just got a flash, which has really brought a new element to my photos! Here's a few from some friends of ours, Nate and Malia's new baby!



Anyway, like I said, I wont bore you with length! Rob and I have been married for 9 months, and it isnt always easy, which I never expected, but it is worth it! No babies yet for us, we'll wait a little bit longer for that. Rob is loving the graduated life, but unfortunantly its a tough place in the world for recent college grads, so cross your fingers that he finds a good job soon! I dont even care where it is, as long as he can finally be doing something that he loves!


Comments

  1. your cat is so cute.. Good luck with balancing everything.. You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. and our blog address is: http://thekeilshpeel.blogspot.com.. but it's private so just send me your email.. to hbkeil@yahoo.com.. and I'll add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back. I am glad to hear you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

Oh Happy Day

Saying goodbye, and catching up