8 months old

Well, there you have it.  Greyson is 8 months old now.  Crap.  Time is not slowing down at all.  He is getting so grown up!  He's well on his way to crawling, though he prefers to stand if you give him the choice.  He'll look at the cat if you say cat or meow, and he throws out the word da da da da da like its candy.  Once, he even looked me right in the eye and said "dada".   Little brat was rubbing it in my face that he hasnt mastered the "M" sound yet.  lol.  I had my first mothers day, and I know every single mother said the same thing, but I am so so so grateful for this little creature that made me a mother.  Its hard to believe and accept the fact that we are now responsible for someone so tiny who looks up to us.  I remember being tiny, and thinking my parents knew everything and could do no wrong.  Looking at it from their point of view, now that I'm in their place, they were just two humans, doing their best, making mistakes like any other human being might.  

Anyway, my point is, I love being a mama, and I love this little child of mine.  When he sleeps, I just want to kiss those little lips, since hes starting to get fed up with kisses now.  Seriously, stop growing up little boy!  And now for the picture overload.  Since I post so many pictures of Greyson, I realized I hardly have any of him and I together.  So, heres a couple.  The first one kinda looks like he's having a jolly good time, but I'll tell you a little secret.  He was actually throwing a fit.  lol.  The second one was us getting a mothers day picture together just in the nick of time.  He was obviously ready for bed, but I couldnt NOT document my first mothers day!


 First time in a swing.  He totally didnt care.











Comments

  1. I love this reaction to the swing! That is hilarious. And the last picture is so sweet. :) It makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS