4 months old

My goodness, time flies by fast!  My baby boy is 4 months old and growing like a weed!  It seems like every day he's learning or doing something new!  Now he's about 4 1/2 months old actually, and the thing he does the most is stick his little tongue out and squeak/squeel.  It is really quite adorable!  He was pretty unbearable for about 4 days... crying constantly, very grumpy, low fever, wanting to nurse all the time, not sleeping very long at all... just being a general stinker butt.  I think he was starting to teethe, and going through a growth spurt at the same time.  Lucky for me, my happy easy going baby came back.  I swear, for those 4 days, he hardly even smiled at me, I coulda swore he didnt like me anymore. =( But now, hes smiling and laughing again!  I missed that so much!

  • He's 15 lb 7 oz, and 24 1/2 inch tall
  • He's starting to put weight on his feet, but still not rolling over
  • He still hates tummy time, but it getting pretty good at sitting up while assisted
  • He loves to be at home.  If we're out and about in the evening, he gets SUPER grumpy
  • Loves everything about his fingers!  Looking at them, sucking on them... scratching mommy and pulling her hair... =/
  • Still loves bath time, sometimes its the only thing that will calm him down
  • This kid loves to be naked!  If we cant settle him down (which isnt often), usually we strip him down, and he's all smiles again... this kid is such a stinker!
  • He thinks the words Poop and Stinky are just so funny!















Comments

  1. Love that poo poo is already a funny word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poop and stinky ARE funny words! :D He's so perfect Danica!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

PCOS

My soapbox