Greyson turned 3 months on January 18th! We don't have another doctor appointment until he's 4 months, so I don't know his stats, but here some new stuff about him!
- He's still exclusively breast fed. I can't believe I made it this long, considering the start we had!
- He's still consistantly sleeping through the night!
- He's discovered his hands, and thinks they taste mighty yummy! He'll even hold onto his toys if we put them in his hands.
- He can laugh! Oh can that boy laugh. And then I laugh too. I can't help it! It's the sweetest sound in the world!
- He got to meet his Auntie Seville, and he loves her so!
- He got lots of quality time with Grandma this last month!