3 months old

Greyson turned 3 months on January 18th!  We don't have another doctor appointment until he's 4 months, so I don't know his stats, but here some new stuff about him!

  • He's still exclusively breast fed.  I can't believe I made it this long, considering the start we had!
  • He's still consistantly sleeping through the night!
  • He's discovered his hands, and thinks they taste mighty yummy!  He'll even hold onto his toys if we put them in his hands.
  • He can laugh!  Oh can that boy laugh.  And then I laugh too.  I can't help it!  It's the sweetest sound in the world!
  • He got to meet his Auntie Seville, and he loves her so!
  • He got lots of quality time with Grandma this last month!
Which of his 3 month pictures are your favorite?

















Comments

  1. Super cute! I'm so happy BF is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness. He is just too cute. I want to meet him. And all the pictures are great, but that first one just makes me smile. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kid. All the pictures are so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

Oh Happy Day

Saying goodbye, and catching up