2 Months old

On December 18, 2012, my little Greyson turned 2 months old!  I couldnt believe it!  Look how big he had gotten!  I thought I'd do a little Christmas theme with him for photos... hes such a ham ;)  Here's a little bit on fun facts about Greyson when he turned 2 months old!
  • I weight 10lb 7 oz, and am 22 inches long!  I've grown so much!
  • I've finally started sleeping through the night most of the time!  Mommy is happy about that!
  • I like looking in mirrors and at my mobile.  I'm getting really good at focusing on things!  Especially on mommy and daddy!
  • I love to smile and coo, especially at mommy every morning!
  • I LOVE bath time!  I get this amazed smile everytime the warm water waches over me.  I'm starting to understand how fun splashing is too!
  • I got blessed by daddy at church and got to meet all my family who were there to see it!
  • I also got my 2 month shots, which made me scream bloody murder =(
  • I had my first blow out diaper... yuck






I also got to go on the Santa Train with mommy in Boulder City, NV.  It was so much fun!  I got to meet Santa Claus and one of his elves!  I tried to suck up to Santa by dressing just like him!  Hopefully he'll bring me a extra special present this year!  The train ride was fun too!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

PCOS

My soapbox