New Years Resolutions



Well, its the last day of the year.  I have to say that 2012 has been pretty action packed and memorable!  It really has been an amazing year!  In 2012 we...
  • Found out we were pregnant on Feb 14
  • Rob got a job with the TSA which seemed like a great opportunity
  • Rob got a job in Vegas doing water treatment
  • I loved every minute of my time working with the Four Seasons in Westlake Village
  • I worked with some great private clients
  • We were able to get someone to take over our lease in California
  • We moved to Las Vegas
  • Made lots of friends here
  • Robs job spoiled us with company dinners and get-togethers.  They really treat us like family.  Its a great company!
  • We welcomed Greyson Robert into our lives with a quick and easy labor!
  • We were able to have so many friends and family visit with us and Greyson
We know how blessed we have been and want to thank every person that has helped us in any way over the past year.  We realize we have so many angels in our lives, both a friends and family, and watching over us!

Over the next year I hope to...
  • Post a blog at least once a month...(see top pictures...lol)
  • Cut out dairy for a few weeks and see if that helps Greysons gas and spit up
  • Try a 10 day juicing fast (must buy a juicer unless someone wants to lend me theirs...)
  • Run a 5k and a 10k
  • Take a cooking class or two at Le Cordon Bleu to hone my cooking skills and learn more
  • Learn more about photography with a workshop or class
  • Take off the rest of my baby weight
  • Buy a house
  • Turn it into a home
  • Go to Canada
  • Complain less
Ok, I figure that's a good enough resolution list.  Its actually pretty long, which increases my likelihood of failing and disappointing myself, but you gotta shoot for the moon if you want to reach the stars... That saying never made sense to me, by the way... the stars are further away than the moon...*SMH*

Have a happy and healthy new year everyone!  Please stay safe and smart, I love you all too much to lose any of you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS