Dragon Fruit, Crockpot Stroganoff, and our new vacuum!

So I was grabbing something at Whole Foods, and right at the front entrance, there were these Dragon Fruits, and the sign said "Last of the season" so I figured if I wanted to try them, now was the time!  I've never tried them before, and they're just so dang pretty, don't you agree? (I had to look up how to eat and serve them, cause I had NO clue!)


 Next up, I wanted to share my super easy crockpot beef stroganoff.  Like, super easy.
All you need is:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef broth
8 oz of sour cream
1 lb beef cut into strips (I used chuck medallions)
1 box pasta of your choice (ie egg noodles, rigatoni, etc)

First sear the strips super fast, toss into the pot.
Then toss the soup and broth into the pot on cook on low for around 4-6 hours
When you're ready to eat, mix in the sour cream, and the cooked noodles and you're ready to go.  Add some salt if you'd like.  It's ok, no ones looking ;)


Next up, Rob finally went out and got the vacuum cleaner he's been lusting after.  He did, like, 6 months of research, wanting a Dyson first, then a Kirby, then he decided the Simplicity was his vacuum of choice.  Since he vacuums, he can get whatever his dear heart desires!  Anyway, he brought it home, and it totally looks like the vacuum cleaner that grandma had for like, 20 years, right?  So the cute adorable vacuums are the cheapo-ish ones that break down after 2-5 years, and if you want a great vacuum that will last 10 + years and is "top-rated" then you get grandmas vacuum.  Eh... It sits in the closet anyway, who cares what it looks like!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

Oh Happy Day

Saying goodbye, and catching up