Smell my face

So yesterday Rob and I were in the car heading to a wedding reception/open house celebration.  I leaned over while he was driving and told him to smell my face cause I wanted to see if it smelled sweet.  LOL  So many things he could have said in response to that, but instead all he did was take a big whiff and tell me I smelled like cinnamon and he liked it!  Yes!  Thats what I was hoping for!  I found this diy face mask that was supposed to be amazing, so I tried it!
This mask is supposed to soothe swelling and redness in skin, along with helping to ease acne scars and prevent infection!  So easy to make and I had everything on hand too!

2 Tbsp honey
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix it all together, apply to skin (I did it in little circular motions to exfoliate at the same time) and let it sit for 30 minutes.  That seems like a long time, but I just watched a show, tried not to scratch when it started itching a little bit, and then washed it all off!  It's not pretty when its on, but you feel so radiant when it all comes off.  It looks like you're glowing and you have this perfectly flushed skin like a professional just applied blush to you.  
Rob told me the next time I do it not to skimp on time cause he likes how it smells =)

Comments

  1. That is really funny. : ) Also, this sounds like a great thing. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS