2 years!

Today, Rob and I have been married for 2 years!  Here we are then:

















Awww.... we look so...um...the same-ish?  Who am I kidding, it's only been two years.  We're still relative newbies at this!  We celebrated first on Saturday night.  I have this awesome massage client that gave us a gift certificate to a restaurant in town called La Chene.  The service there was AMAZING!  Such a sweet server, host, busboys, everyone was great!  The food was great too!

Today we both got the day off, and started it right by sleeping in! <3  Then we got up and I got my anniversary present!!!  He got us tickets to go see the play Wicked next month!  I'm so excited!  I have been wanting to see that play for forever, and I just keep hearing everyone rave about it!  I love that Rob knows me!  I would prefer experiences for gifts, especially experiences we can both have.  Those memories will last far longer than any material thing he could ever give me... unless of course we are talking about diamonds.  Yes...diamonds are the exception... ha ha.
Then we made our way to Santa Monica.  I grew up in Southern California, and I had never been on the Ferris wheel at the pier, so that was the one thing I knew we had to do.  Everything else would just be bonus!


We kicked back and relaxed a bit... and took a few snapshots up there!




I absolutely love the faces we're making in this next one... soooo attractive!


Get a good laugh?  Good, cause the rest are kinda boring, but look at the hottie that was following me around all day...



Seriously, isn't he so handsome? 


 After strolling around for a bit, we grabbed a late lunch, and then we saw The Three Musketeers and then came home.  The movie was great, I think Milla Jovovitch is so stunning, though she was more cutsie in the movie than anything.  If you've seen the "original" with Chris O'Donnell, you'll basically know how it goes.  Same basic storyline, but slightly different.  Anyway, great day, great night, I hope the next year brings us many joys and very few trials!









Comments

  1. Happy anniversary! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!

    Also, your hair looks great in that picture of you guys in front of Le Chene. It looks so red and long. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS