I made a wreath!

Ok, so I jumped on the wreath-making bandwagon...  lol.  Actually I jumped on it a few weeks ago, made everything, and then it just sat there at the mercy of my cats (I had to remake the flowers a few times cause they unrolled them) cause I didn't have a hot glue gun.  Today I took care of that problem and actually finished everything!
 I'm pretty fond of how it turned out!  And I love that it's not seasonal, so I can keep it up for however long!
For the flowers, I used this link as a reference, except I used felt instead of paper!
Voila!


It's not perfect, but I love it!  And I don't really know how to tie pretty bows (I'm sure theres a million tutorials out there...) but oh well.  The wooden "W" was $2.99, the twig wreath was $4.99, and I got 4 sheets of felt all together at $0.29 each!  All at Michaels.  Who knows how much it would have cost to have a personalized wreath with all the colors I wanted on it!

Comments

  1. I love these. I have been wanting to make one for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS