By popular request, here they are!
2 Cups biscuit mix
1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk
4 Tbsp butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder
parsley flakes for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F
2. Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to preventhard points from forming.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
5. While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot!