So weird...

So by weird, I mean, odd, not funny haha. I was just thinking about something, and I don't know if I can express what I'm thinking and have it make sense, by I'll try.
Sometimes, I have these memories just hit me. I'll remember a certain time or event, and all the sudden I feel like I'm there again. Not so bad, everyone has wonderful and not so wonderful memories that are brought on by a song, picture, or something or other. The tough part is the coming back to myself. The moment when I realize that no, I am not in New Mexico right now, and I feel weird all the sudden realizing that home is California. And for a split second, New Mexico still feels like home. Then I have to remember that those amazing friends I was just remembering aren't around the corner, and in fact I haven't even seen them in years. They felt so close just a moment ago. I love my life, and I love my home, but a small part of my heart completely misses New Mexico and will always consider it home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS