Embarrasing admission

So, I have an embarrasing thing to admit. I remember all the teachers I know talk about tenure when I was younger. Talk, but not write it down. I always thought they were saying ten-year. And I thought they were excited about ten-year because they had a guaranteed job for ten years. Made sense to me, and I never saw it spelled, so I never questioned it. I never really thought about it much, until I saw something about it online recently, and was wondering what tenure was. After seeing it used in a sentence, I came to realize, that I am just dumb. lol


On a side note, I took some pictures of my friend Lianne recently. I am having a few technical problems with my camera that I can hopefully iron out, so the exposure was completely terrible, and I couldn't do much to fix or salvage many of the pictures other than what I could do in LightRoom/Photoshop. Here are a few of the ones that are semi ok! I was also just playing around with a watermark, honestly cause it gave me the option, so I took it. I dont know if I'll stick with the name or anything, but it was a fun little thing to add.





Comments

  1. Don't feel bad. I thought the same thing...all the way up until I became a teacher! I thought the same thing with euthanasia. When I heard people say it, I thought they were talking about youth in Asia. So in like political/ethical conversations and people would ask "What do you think about euthanasia?" I thought, "I guess they are fine..."

    silly me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while too ;) Fun pics, I like the watermark/ name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS