Editing advise?

Ok, so I went with my dear and patient friend Lianne to go practice more photography. I'm lucky she is patient, because we had more than our fair share of problems. First of all, we get to the fountain I had been dying to take pictures at, and theres a cone in the middle of it. Hilarious, but we just had to shoot angles that didnt include that fun little object!

Second, the technical difficulty I've been having with my Nikon, is that the camera seems to want to tell ME when it is or isnt going to shoot. I get one shot, then it refuses to take another. I'll mess with the settings and then it'll decide to let me take 2 or 3 more (if I'm lucky), then it'll stop shooting again. I'm very puzzled as to why it's doing this, and it makes it hard to get the settings right, when I'm only allowed one shot. I discovered that when I take the battery out, when I turn it back on, it lets me take 4 more photos. After an hour shoot though, I realized that everytime I took the battery out, for some reason, all the photos on my stick dissapeared! OY! I wanted to die! We stayed 15 more minutes, got a few useable photos and decided to try again another day.
Of the photo's I got, I went to edit, and I LOVE editing! The only problem I am having (I'm testing LightRoom right now) is that I jazz the photo up, maybe tweak a little, or tweak a lot, and I dont know what setting I'm adjusting that is making some of the photos I email out really grainy! They dont look grainy on my computer! But the minute they are off my computer and on someone elses, it's grain city! And I'm not even touching the grain setting in Lightroom! I know some of you are photographers, so what is it I'm doing?!? HELP!
So here's a couple of photos from our fun session. Theyre from my computer, so I doubt there is much grainyness. We'll see though.




Comments

  1. What were your settings when you took these photos? It also depends on how you export out of lightroom if you are making the images to small when they blow them up they'll be grainy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

Oh Happy Day

Saying goodbye, and catching up