Stys gone bad...

So, Saturday, I woke up and my eye was kinda red. I thought I had pink eye. Well, I finally remembered that though I dont have health insurance, I could see the nurse practitioner at the school, since I'm a student, which made me very happy considering the fact my eye had gotten so bad, I wasnt sleeping through the night. She told me on Wed. night that I had a sty on my upper eye lid that got out of control for some reason, and got infected, and the infection spread along all of my upper eye lid, and even into my tear duct! She gave me some drops and said I should be feeling better the next day.
Well, the next day, my eye was twice as swollen! She ended up calling me in some oral antibiotic, and I noticed the first small improvements today, finally! But really, A whole week of red, itchy, swollen, painful eye is just getting old now! I'm about ready to cut the whole thing out and just try to make the eye patch fashion work! And today, the thing has been tearing up so constantly with tears, or whatever is in there, that I feel like my eye is just drowning by now! We took some funny (i guess not that funny for me) pictures yesterday when it was at its worst!



Ya, not so bad, huh? Just wait until you see the other side though... Completely different person, huh?



And from the front...


.
.
.
Ouchy! I'm so over this already!

Comments

  1. Ouch that looks painful! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez....you poor thing. I hope it's gone by now. Good luck with all that school stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

PCOS

My soapbox