School Days


So, I am going back to school. Good thing I grew up in California... I'd hate to pay those out of state fees! But I'm just taking 2 classes, which I thought would be a breeze, but its really not! My only saving grace is that I'm taking political science, and US history, so they kinda reinforce each other. Learning about one is helping me with the other! So, I've had my first two tests in each class. I got my results from my Poli Sci class this last week, and I got one of the only A's!!! I just took my Hist test a couple of days ago, so I dont know how I did, but it was pretty hard. I ordered my books online, cause I couldnt afford to pay the nearly $250 for the 2 required books, and they hadnt arrived yet, so I was able to study for the test off the one book that they had in the library. I obviously knew the material, but I couldn't site the 2 quotes from the other book that he required in the essay! Arg! So, I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting till next week to find out how I did!
Work wise, I finally got my first review! Overall, an outstanding review! They want to bring me closer in to the company and give me more responsibility... I didnt hear anything about a raise to go along with that extra responsibility though...=) But I am grateful to have a job, which is more than some people can say in cali now a days! Anyway, I did get a very very small bonus, which I hope to see soon, but all in all, life is just truckin along!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

Engaged!