Cake Mania!

So we had munch and mingle at church, and I decided to bring some cakes. I've been wanting to try my hand at cake decorating because it seems like an easy way to save money on a wedding would be to make the cake. So I prepared, watched little videos, and got a general little design in mind. Here is the finished product!





I think with a little bit more practice, I could actually do my own wedding cake! I just loved decorating too! IT was so much fun! I really want to experiment more, and try new things! So, I do not think this will be the end of creative baking for me... look for more to come!

Comments

  1. Dang! That looks amazing!! Did you use fondant or ganosh? I don't know how to spell ganosh...oh well. If you are getting into that you should check out the "Cake wrecks" blog I have a link for from my blog. They have crappy cakes and amazing professional ones on there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner! It looks like you are doing great. I'll tell Todd you said hi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS