Starting over




Ok, so I've been meaning to start up a brand new blog seperate of the one I used to have. I've been "meaning to" for over 6 months now. And finally here I am, the old is gone and in internet heaven, and I've gotten started again.

The circle has come around, and I am back in Southern California. Seems like no matter what I do, I always come back to this area. I'm sure glad I did this time though. For some odd reason, after everything that happened, the one thing that stuck out in my mind was " It's time to go home. Even when home doesnt exist, sometimes its the only place left to go to." So, I came home. Not even sure how I would make it, just knowing that I would. I'm lucky I have some amazing angels in my life that I call friends, cause I couldn't have done it without them!

Well, I now have a great job, I live in an amazing house with an amazing family, and I have the most wonderful boyfriend ever. He really is so good to me, which is a great thing to finally get used to! We met at a Family Home Evening activity at church. I looked at him, thought he was cute, and looked somewhat familiar. I asked him if he went to school around here, cause he looked familiar. He told me that was impossible, cause he's from Canada. One of the guys talking with us made some corney joke about us knowing each other in the pre-existence, and I came back with a quote from Saturdays Warrior..."I've seen that smile somewhere before..." Well, long story short, we went on our first date either a week or two after that, and we've been together from that time till now, 5 months later!

Life is good though. I'm back in school. I've decided to go ahead and get my prerequistites to get into the Dental Hygiene program at Pasadena College. I would try for the USC program, but I think thats gonna be a little too pricey for what I can do. I'm excited, even though Biology has never been my strong suit! I was always awesome at Anatomy, which explains the massage therapy.

Oh, by the way, I'm starting up my massage again! I finally have my table, and all my old equipment, and I gave my first two official massages last night! It was great to get back into the swing of things, and I've realized that its all like riding a bike. I even felt myself doing some massage moves that I didnt even realize I remembered! I gave a few massages back in New Mexico, and that was great and awesome and turned out well, but it was just even more comfortable using all my old stuff that I was used to. So, if you, or anyone you know is wanting to get pampered, or wanting to work out a few kinks, just give me a call! (505) 716-1689

Comments

  1. That's awesome! I'm so glad things are working out well for you. I kept periodically checking your old blog to see if you had posted anything, so I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could get your new address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danica,

    I am so glad to see that you are happy, and that things are working out for you here at "home."

    It is good to hear you are doing messages again...I have a few kinks to work out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS