My finger!

So, about 2 1/2 months ago I was setting a heavy desk up in my room. I was tilting it from its side, to right side up all by myself, when it collapsed down. Lucky, my whole hand wasnt in the way, but one finger did get caught. Everyone keeps asking me if a couple of curse words accidentally slipped, but to be honest, I could say anything for a full 15 minutes. I just paced for a minute or two and then layed down on my bed and let it throb. Almost my entire nail immediately turned black. I couldnt sleep that night cause the throbbing was so bad. The next night was better, but I was able to drain it a little bit, so that helped. It was swollen for weeks!


Well, finally, this last week, the last little bit of the old nail fell off! Finally! Now, I just have a retarded looking little bit of new nail growing, and nothing else. It looks alien. It probably doesnt help that I painted all the rest of my nails a really dark dark red, and that one finger with no nail has nothing on it...lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ectopic Rupture

My soapbox

PCOS